Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women's Euros

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
There is not one good English player in this team and the girl commentating that the other teams are catching England up in quality is a real laugh. At least the male commentator said English womens football is going backwards. Hope Powell has got to go but who would want to take on this shower

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Hope-less Powell. She insists on sticking Ellen White up front and she is terrible, they always bang on about her but I've never seen her do anything useful. A 1/4 fit Kelly Smith is a much better player.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
That blonde scouce bird's goal was, to be fair, a pretty tidy finish. If England stand any chance of beating the frogs, she must start. Along side Kelly Smith.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
There is not one good English player in this team and the girl commentating that the other teams are catching England up in quality is a real laugh. At least the male commentator said English womens football is going backwards. Hope Powell has got to go but who would want to take on this shower

I thought Aluko loooked pretty good. Not always a final ball. Don't know why they took her off unless she was knackered.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Well that's the last time I'm gonna watch women's football.
So poor in all aspects.
If they can't even control the ball, what's the bloody point of it all

Having watched bits of Norway v The Netherlands and Iceland v Germany yesterday, I came to the conclusion that there have been serious improvements in the standards of women's international football in the last few years. The new generation of younger players is looking good.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
I missed the goal because I got so fed up watching the game I love turn into a comedy I did the washing up. That England manager needs to be replaced with a decent ex Prem manager.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well that's the last time I'm gonna watch women's football.
So poor in all aspects.
If they can't even control the ball, what's the bloody point of it all

Are you 100% sure it was the women's football you were watching, and not the mens?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here