Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women you assume are attactive but you've never seen them or their faces.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Great shout! I love her posh, gravel like voice and filthy laugh though I've never seen a pic of her. I'm off to google images.

4525-resize-4525-589-333.jpeg

Bruno

Jul 2, 2012
Kerry Preston who used to be a producer on BBC Sussex early mornings. Sounded like she had big kahoonas!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Anyone called Amy or Lucy. I'm always disappointed if they turn out to be ugly. Even if they have a cracking personality.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I give you Michaela Tabb, yes I am watching Rocket Ronnie.

View attachment 42279

Go with me on this.

Clearly having googled the picture I know what she looks like.
But nevertheless there must be someone, perhaps on the wireless, you image to be bang tidy (or whatever the kidz call it these dayz), but you have no idea if you're right.

She can clean my balls anytime she wants . Here's a strange one whenever I see the house of commons ( hear me out ) on the news and David millaband getsup to talk I can't help but get drawn to the large pair of chesticles over his right shoulder !

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
the bird from scottish powere who phoned me today. she can cold call me anytime :love:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm very new to the show (I spend the first 5 minutes of every episode asking my wife who people are, unless I can tell from them indulging in reluctant post-coital 'back to the husband' chat, or moaning because they're not having a car bought for them) so not really sure who Caroline is. I'll listen out for her.

Brenda sounds like a right goer though. Especially now she's cut Tom loose.

It is worth the investment in time. I started listening as I was always in the car going home when it was on, and my passenger told me who was who. I listened for a few years, then I stopped listening for over a decade, started again when they introduced the iPlayer, and it was like I had not missed a thing.

Every Sunday morning when I was growing up, I had to endure The Archers omnibus. After I moved out I didn't hear it for years, but suddenly, as I've migrated to Radio 4 from Radio 1, I seem to be in the car when it's on, and now I can't cope when I miss an episode. It's actually quite entertaining, in a strange sort of way. Brenda sounds like she needs a good night out, and who was that doris who went bowling on that date a while back. She sounded alright.

Pip Archer = Annoying cow. Lillian = Even more annoying cow.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Am I alone on here on not being able to stand the Archers? I can't stand the signature tune for a start, and it is a signal to turn the radio off or change the channel.

And on the subject of the thread, Jo Wylie., although i do know what she looks like now.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
For occasional Archers fans, like me, this is quite interesting and a useful way to catch up.

I have been listening a bit more recently as a friend has re-joined the cast. I wonder what you think of her voice!

BBC - Blogs - The Archers

ed: actually it was nearly two years ago - but I only found out recently!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
India Fisher, does the voiceovers on Masterchef.

Don't bother googling her, you'll be disappointed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here