Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

women - tedius?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The double standards of NSC is funny - it will destroy anyone who demonstrates any kind of bigotry or discrimination - except sexism which it embraces with open arms!

I'm not sure discussing common traits in women is necessarily sexism.

The only thing I won't do alongside my wife is go shopping, supermarket shopping is fine though.

The one and only time we did go clothes shopping together was the closest we ever came to divorce.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The one and only time we did go clothes shopping together was the closest we ever came to divorce.

Schoolboy error.

Saying that I regularly 'go shopping*' with my wife.

*We drive to town. She goes shopping, while I drink coffee somewhere with pretty girls walking by, and free wi-fi to keep me happy.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The double standards of NSC is funny - it will destroy anyone who demonstrates any kind of bigotry or discrimination - except sexism which it embraces with open arms!

I was just thinking this, unbelievable.

Yes each and every woman on this planet is tedious :rollseyes:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Schoolboy error,

My wife drives, I go find a bar.

Mine doesn't drive. Given the extent of how ridiculously poor her spatial awareness is, this is just as well, to be honest.

"Ooh there's a space" <points at space half the length of our estate car>
"Why don't we put the sofa in there" <indicates window bay 3 feet shorter than sofa>
etc

Mine doesn't drive. Given the extent of how ridiculously poor her spatial awareness is, this is just as well, to be honest.

"Ooh there's a space" <points at space half the length of our estate car>
"Why don't we put the sofa in there" <indicates window bay 3 feet shorter than sofa>
etc

Curiously, my wife is excellent at parallel parking, much better than I am but has often gone out and bought stuff that doesn't fit where she wants it to go.

Oct 25, 2003
my girlfriends MAIN complaint about me is that I don't get annoyed with her...even when she's purposefully trying to be annoying because she herself is in a bad mood and wants me to be in one as well

crazy...but brilliant

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nod, agree, smile and then do whatever the **** you were going to do in the first place. It's a winning formula.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think if you live with anyone (male or female) for a long period of time then their little habits will grate. It has nothing to do with gender. In my experience the biggest frustration with females for me is that they do not say what they mean, in fact often the complete opposite. There must be literally millions of arguments all over the world on a daily basis because of this.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=...852.16.16.0...0.0.0..1ac.1.17.img.urUra2F-TqY

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the thing that annoys me most is the one inch thick pile of labels taken off clothes and shoes before going to the charity shop

they are now out of fashion

coarse they they have been hiding in the wardrobe for so many years they blink when coming into the daylight

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The trouble with women is that they're just so moreish...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
My two boy's left home years ago,so I'm left with my 50 year old wife and daughters of 21 & 13 years old.
It is like living in a different world. At any one time they are not talking to each other or me, or to their family/school/work colleagues.
Then all of these people are suddenly invited to parties/anniversary's/bar-b-ques etc. only to be slagged off as soon as they leave.
Jeeeeeezzzzzzz!:mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here