Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Women: Spurs v Albion

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't say I watch the women's games, but I'm led to believe they're very well integrated into the Albion structure, more so than many clubs in fact, so any success on their part is a success for the club as a whole. It can only be a good thing to see another of the Albion's teams succeeding, as it will add to the general feel-good atmosphere around the place at the moment.

Great stuff, She-Gulls.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
You can hear what they're all about in archive editions of the Roar.

We had James Marr (first-team manager) and Amy Merricks (development squad manager) on in August, and Tracy Doe - who's the overall women's boss on a couple of weeks ago.

Meanwhile, congratulations to the Women's team - a brilliant achievement.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Also at the Spurs game today were Messrs Bloom, Barber and Chapman (who is the Chairman of the women's team).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The overall FA WPL champion will be decided by a play-off match to be held at Wycombe Wanderers' Adams Park stadium on 29 May 2016.[22] The championship-winning team will win promotion to FA WSL 2, subject to them meeting The Football Association's requirements for entry to the Women's Super League.[2]

could be a pretty big weekend all round, that....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well done ladies.

Women, or do you like being called boy or lad?
So if the men won the league, we'd be criticised for saying well done boys, lads or gents would we? Of course not. I certainly wouldn't say well done men, it sounds weird.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well done ladies.

So if the men won the league, we'd be criticised for saying well done boys, lads or gents would we? Of course not. I certainly wouldn't say well done men, it sounds weird.

I would say, "felicitations, gentlemen".

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The play off for promotion will be at Adams Park Wycombe 29th May. It's not known who the northern champions are yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here