Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

women gets the death sentence in Bali

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
She isn't from Brighton. The man believed to be her partner, also on trial, is.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
She wasn't from Brighton was she ? Was the younger couple

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think diplomatic pressure might be exerted here in the end to stop the execution. But Bali are clearly sending a strong message. Come in here with drugs and there's a real chance you will get the death penalty.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
wasn't it Thailand where a Briton was executed for drug dealing a couple of years ago? But you cant really have any sympathy for her, she is a drug dealer profiting of others weakness and at the end of the day don't go to a country with a strict legal system enforcing the death penalty if you aren't willing to risk the consequences. Her defence and associations seem a bit questionable.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
really cant see them executing a white British woman. she isnt getting out though.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
good job its firing squad, they'd need a f***ing steel hawser to hang someone the size of her.

I imagine after a few years on death row she won't be quite such a CHUBSTER.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Death, well that's very f***ing harsh.

Yeah, she's committed a crime, she's 100% in the wrong. She said she didn't care but that was before she was given a death sentence which she was expecting 15 years.

I personally don't believe the death sentence should exist unless it's for murder IMO.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Death, well that's very f***ing harsh.

Yeah, she's committed a crime, she's 100% in the wrong. She said she didn't care but that was before she was given a death sentence which she was expecting 15 years.

I personally don't believe the death sentence should exist unless it's for murder IMO.
So if someone overdosed on the cocaine she was bringing in could she then be sentenced to death?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here