Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

women euro 2017....

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
From what I've seen the tactics are very lacking. it's aimless kicking. Surely the coaches do actually attempt to form a style of play.

And what's all this 4 players on the right hand side half way line at ko like they're on the starting blocks.
What is all that bollox about then?
Samson needs to get his finger out and get them organised or we're going out here.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The standard in this game is atrocious. I really want to care but they do make it difficult.

Oh and apparently English women dive too.

I'm guessing (but with a fair degree of confidence ) that this is a fair bit higher than any level of football you ever achieved

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'm guessing (but with a fair degree of confidence ) that this is a fair bit higher than any level if football you achieved

I've been impressed with the standard. It's vastly improved over the last ten years.

Jul 7, 2003
England are really missing Jill Scott tonight. Nobody is breaking up play in the midfield and there is no shape to our play. Not a patch on the performances in the other games.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thirten minutes. 13 is my lucky number. Come on!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
And what's all this 4 players on the right hand side half way line at ko like they're on the starting blocks.
What is all that bollox about then?
Samson needs to get his finger out and get them organised or we're going out here.

Good point. The Dutch, albeit at home, are well organised and can short pass well. A good team. Should we have a female manager? I'm impressed with the match.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Looks like it's not to be. They've not played their best game tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Having watched all of Englands games in this tournament, sadly I think they have have saved their worst performance for tonight.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
That last second goal is just adding insult to injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here