Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Bloody australians...............

hump2.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
BrightonBird, what did I say the other day? No mentioning periods! You girls, you can't stop yourselves...

And I'm all in favour of more women at football matches. Cheerleaders at half time, mainly...

:thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've heard a few dizzy women at football games, but far more extremely knowledgeable ones.

I've heard dozens more completely clueless blokes, it has to be said.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Don't mind who's at the game as long as they know what they're talking about. Most annoying person was some guy who kept on shouting 'get it into attacking areas' randomly during the game. All the lady's I've met recently at games (Yorkie, Bag, Trotster) and the ones who sit near me at Withdean are all a great laugh and very knowledgeable especially about the Albion though it's always good fun to let them know their limits occasionally! ;)

AlbionFan

Aug 14, 2003
Sompting
There’s a middle-aged man that has sat in front of me for the last 3 seasons, he thinks he’s the great oracle on anything related to football. If anyone disagrees with him he goes on about how long he has supported the Albion and thinks that just because he has watched the Albion for many years he knows more than everyone else. He’s one of these people that if the ball gets anywhere near our penalty area he shouts “AWAY” every single time.

My favourite gem was what he said at the Blackpool game a few years ago. We were 4-0 up and he said “Come on Albion were going to lose this game if you carry on playing like that”.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Everyone has their own mantras at Football games I'm sure. I can never help myself saying 'Turn' 'Turn' at the top of my voice when the players got space with his back to goal. I must say it about 20 times on average a game.

One of my mates will always say during a game 'How can you see that from there?' when the linesman is right up with play and is dead in line & it still always makes me laugh.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
I don't mind women at football, as long as they show some interest in the game, and don't sit there talking crap.

I took an ex to Brighton's first ever game at Withdean. She sat there asking me which colour we played in?, who scored that goal?, why did that man tackle that other man?, who's Peter Ward? It didn't last.

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Only good looking women should be allowed in, preferably in eye-catching attire, but they're not allowed to SCREAM when the ball comes near our own goal.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Reading Posh said:
Only good looking women should be allowed in, preferably in eye-catching attire, but they're not allowed to SCREAM when the ball comes near our own goal.

I think only good looking men should be let in - I can cope with the small minded ideas, swearing and wanking gestures if it comes from a handsome man....

me shallow .... never :lol: :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports