Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves

albionite

May 20, 2009
Wolves were awful, not sure what that says about us not being able to break them down.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Wolves were poor, but, until we get key players back its I surprise. No team in this league could have the injuries we've had and not have a dip in form.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Wolves were poor and unambitious, but who needs ambition when the opposition gifts you a goal. They were solid and defensively well-organised, but their attacking players -- with the exception of Afobe -- were poor, in stark contrast to last season when they had Afobe, Sako, Dicko (sp?) and Van La Parra causing all sorts of problems.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Easily the worst team I've seen at the AMEX this season. Only 800 fans turned up and they think they're a big club? Ipswich brought more than double that. So, I'm p*ssed off that we lost a game that we should have won at a canter but at least I don't support WW.

About the same as we'd take if we were on Sky to be fair

theboybilly

It was frustrating to watch but remember Wolves are a side in serious trouble. They used every trick in the book to disrupt play or waste time. On another day, and with a full side, that was 3 points in the bag for the Albion. We should have won at Molineux too

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I hope their goalie has recovered from his life threatening ailments. Wolves were very poor but it says a lot about us at the moment that we couldn't break them down.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Wolves were poor but they beat us. And Bruno was the only player who came close to scoring. We are now a shadow of the team that played at Derby. Their fans booing off Solly March on a stretcher that day signalled the end of something.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
One of the best defensive performances from any team at the amex this season. Thought they were half decent.
Midtable about right.

When you just lump every ball forward and your defence and central midfielders only cross the half way line 2 or 3 times in a game, it really isn't hard to be good defensively at that level. They were organised, yes, and played hoof ball, but as a defensive performance they weren't a patch on 'Boro the other week. 9 times out of 10 we'd have beaten them today.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Wolves and Ipswich utter shite the both of them !
Best team at the Amex in footballing terms has been Brizzle City great footballing side this season and we beat them ha ha ????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here