Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wolves V Man City

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Looked like Silva kicked the ground himself and went over

No pen for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m always willing to say when I’m wrong, but of the replays I saw I thought he was pulling back to shoot and his shooting leg was clipped. Which is why he hit the floor.

Still think it was a Pen

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He blatantly punched it into the net. WTF?

And was offside as the fella jumping got a touch on the ball before matey punched it in.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Sane been crap since he came on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Well no need to worry about these two teams. Very poor.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Anyone watching?

A thoroughly entertaining first half. Wolves look decent, they're really giving city a good game.

I7m not sure how I feel about Wolves. They're another club being run as a vanity/money laundering type thing project for billionaire chinese aren't they? And in bed with Jorge Mendes? It may all be above board but it doesn't sit quite right with me. Good team though.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Low quality match considering the £100m’s of talent playing, and coaching credentials for both sides. I thought it might be a classic. Early kickoffs?

Not a classic but I wouldn't say it was low quality either. Some great moments from both teams, some great saves and the woodwork got hit a few times. Sterling's shot from distance in the first half was amazing, and the save even better. Nearly an amazing free kick from Aguero at the end too when it bounced off the crossbar. Traore looked good at the end - easily had the beating Mendy.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Woodwork had a good game for Wolves

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here