Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves Tickets Remaining

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
A few more tickets now, WSL (north and south ends), couple in the North, a few more in the South, a few in the East by the away fans and a few dotted around the East Upper, as well as the North Middle still

Is the exchange open now? If so, they've already been sold once...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Another dozen in the WSL and a couple (literally) in the north. Think that will be it.

With the smaller segregation, I calculated only 370 seats for the sterile area, so we could hit the magical 30k next week

Pretty sure it will be 28499...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is the exchange open now? If so, they've already been sold once...

I've seen nothing indicating it is, the tickets in the South and South East are in blocks close to the segregation netting so they are not "exchange" seats.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
As I mentioned in the other post, 6 seats together in the WSL came available while I was in the shop. Result!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Unless we get final approval from the Highways Agency in which case we could try to sell the entire 30,700.

Is that what they're waiting for? Surely the club will be pushing for this, if not for the Wolves game then for the home play-off leg (assuming we get there) - which would be another potential 30k.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
56 remaining in the seating plan - plus North Stand middle tier tickets available again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here