Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Latest tweet 7 mins ago from James Fielden

Football Commentator & Reporter for PERFORM Group and ITV Sport. Freelance for ESPN and FC Business Magazine.

James Fielden [MENTION=2150]james[/MENTION]_Fielden

I'm told #Wolves are now going back to try and speak to Brighton & Hove Albion manager Gus Poyet for a third time. Compo an issue. #wwfc

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Football Commentator & Reporter for PERFORM Group and ITV Sport. Freelance for ESPN and FC Business Magazine.

I'm told #Wolves are now going back to try and speak to Brighton & Hove Albion manager Gus Poyet for a third time. Compo an issue. #wwfc

FFS. Its like bloody Groundhog Day.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The story goes on .............................................................................................................................................................................................

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

interesting picture in that article. Hull shouldve had a penalty.... oh well :D

article-2105160-11DDDAC9000005DC-507_468x312.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Also in the running, after 47 candidates turned Wolves down so far:

John Sitton, George Graham, Ron Atkinson, Tony Adams, Glenn Roeder, Christian Gross, John Barnes, Graeme Souness, Ossie Ardiles, Jacques Santini, Terry Venables, Martin Hinshelwood, Alan Ball's ghost.

Though I believe Wolves are now making an official approach to Blackburn to see if Steve Kean would be interested.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

John Sitton, George Graham, Ron Atkinson, Tony Adams, Glenn Roeder, Christian Gross, John Barnes, Graeme Souness, Ossie Ardiles, Jacques Santini, Terry Venables, Martin Hinshelwood, Alan Ball's ghost.

Though I believe Wolves are now making an official approach to Blackburn to see if Steve Kean would be interested.

add to that ,jaques costeau,elmo,the soup draggon and dick emery.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War

The job is a poison chalice. Nobody wants the job in the first place, they can f*** right off.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Has Graham Rix declared his interest yet?!?!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Apparently the wolves chairman initially wanted Steve Bruce and was ready to offer him the job, then saw the fans negative reaction online and changed his mind. He has shown a willingness to enter the dressing room and undermine the manager's authority. Why would anyone want to go work with him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here