Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just dropping in, you know how it is.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have always since Gus came to the Albion and probably a long time before credited him with immense intelligence along with a huge ammount of common sense, so why Oh why would he consider going to a club thats going nowhere Albion are on the up maybe not this season or even the one after but we will make it and I am sure Gus and co want to be there he has said so himself and if we don't make it in that time he might just might consider a move to a BIGGER club.
all this quivering and wobbling will not make an iota of difference if he has by some very small chance decided to go elsewhere then thats is it.
WE ARE A CLUB not just one person and even Gus will tell you that ....................but I am sure he is here for the long hawl unlike some

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
I've applied for the England manager's job.

I know I won't get it, but it keeps the dole people off my back for another couple of weeks.

My mate made the mistake of applying for the Wolves job.

He's got to go for an interview on Monday.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This may have legs.....that is £30

Wooohooo

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
I think the last manager to leave the Albion and go on to clearly have greater success as a manager was Brian Clough and that was 21 managers ago. In fact I think he was probably the only manager to do this in the clubs history. Lets hope that Gus is sensible enough to realise that football success as a manager is a fickle thing and if you are lucky enough to find it, you should hold onto it for as long as possible.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
I think the last manager to leave the Albion and go on to clearly have greater success as a manager was Brian Clough and that was 21 managers ago. In fact I think he was probably the only manager to do this in the clubs history. Lets hope that Gus is sensible enough to realise that football success as a manager is a fickle thing and if you are lucky enough to find it, you should hold onto it for as long as possible.

good post

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I can't understand why Morgan and Moxey would let a £2,000,000 transfer fee put them off. I didn't think Poyet would be interested in the Wolves job, and I'd have expected Bloom to fight tooth and nail to keep him. However, if I were Steve Morgan I'd pay five or six million plus to bring Poyet to Wolverhampton. I've long considered Gus to be not just good, but a future great. Even if he couldn't keep Wolves up this season I'm sure he'd lead them to promotion in 2013; as I'm convinced B&HA will be very close to The Premier League in 2013 if Gus Poyet is still at The AMEX.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here