:lol:

You are all wasting your time. He will NEVER leave for wolves

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
IN for £10

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Based on the deafening silence from the club, and Radio Poyet, which contrasts strikingly with the Leeds vacancy.

Something is going on behind the scenes I fear, and it hasn't reached its endgame yet.

Poyet may not go, I HOPE HE DOESN'T, but it shows to me he is tempted, and thus that the job he wants next may not be 'something special'

It's called reading between the lines TLO. As per Amexican's post, the contrast between the noise of this and Leeds vacancy is stark, that, along with the widely reported FACT that £2m compensation has been put on Gus' head leads me to believe that this particular rumour has more foundation than others. I HOPE AND THINK HE PROBABLY WON'T END UP GOING, but it does make you wonder what might happen when the next prem team comes calling...

Really think you're both way off. The silence means absolutely nothing. He only mentioned Leeds because we happened to be playing them at the time. Manager's don't have to come out and deny rumours about their position.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I will use the £10 gifted and put a bet on Gus going and therefore win more and feel a bit better about Gus going and more than likely bringing his new team to the Amex next season. Now that would be a bit weird

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
I always enjoy the speculation on here. This situation is strange, unless i have missed something. Why has Bloom refused to comment, or is this speculation on the Journalist front. Gus is on a long contract, if i was Tony i'd be saying sorry you can't interview Gus, or has Gus something in his contract which says if a premier club show interest he can talk to them.
Not sure on the Wolves front, they are currently a bigger club than us. Do they have more money probably yes. Would Gus improve his stock if he went there, yes if they stay up and he then improves them to at least mid-table next year.
Gus is always entertaining with his interviews, but i wish he would think about the repercussions first sometimes. I suspect he does and he is being clever.
The club will move onwards and upwards if Gus was to leave and we should not be arrogant as fans to assume he wouldn't go to the premiership now. We are fans so we are biased in our opinions.
3 points tonight would be great with CMS scoring and Gus confirming he is not interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports