Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves have asked Brighton permission to speak to Gus Poyet

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I didn't say that - but as we've turned down £7m and called it "nowhere near our valuation", I'd imagine £10m would be the magic number.

Judging by his performances this season (he's been the best player on the pitch in almost every game by some distance) I'd imagine a few clubs will pay it too.

Wasn't it around £3m, from Bolton?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was not a dive.
Assuming you're talking about that cheat Zaha, it was a blatant dive. Why can't you be impartial? All Brighton fans here seem to have the good grace to say we played badly at the Amex, and got the 0 points we deserved - we can see the occasions where we're lucky not to give away penalties etc, but quite a few Palace fans here seem incapable of accepting the blatant truth.

PS - if you weren't talking about Zaha, I apologise for jumping to conclusions.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

This thread again demonstrates the need for an AWAY END.

An AWAY END is where these lowlife, vile, Palace scum should be kept, and visited from time to time to abuse if they feel need to be on a Brighton forum.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I heard Bolton pissed themselves when they heard the asking price was £1m as they were being generous offering £750k.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This thread again demonstrates the need for an AWAY END.

An AWAY END is where these lowlife, vile, Palace scum should be kept
We'd miss all the fun. Until we had our own ground, we were fighting a league below them, now it looks like we're going to be above them more years than not, which makes their pathetic drivel all the more entertaining.

We'd miss all the fun. Until we had our own ground, we were fighting a league below them, now it looks like we're going to be above them more years than not, which makes their pathetic drivel all the more entertaining.

That is a fair point. They don't like it now the playing field is not only leveled out but tipped in our favour.

Doesn't make them any less vile mind you.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Anyway folks, what have I missed on the Poyet going to the Desperate Dog 'eads front? Has his agent decided that there's not enough filthy lucre in it for them & knocked Moxey's half-arsed bid into touch??

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Looked a dive to me, but Buckley's was far worse. Awful decision.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
That's funny. I've seen Palace 3 times this season, and in no way was he anywhere near the best player in any of them. Williams was your best player at the Amex, Clyne at Old Trafford, and Zaha was dreadful at Cardiff. Oh, and he's a shameful cheat.

Clearly you're biased against him. I've seen Zaha play about 60 times, and he's been the best player on the pitch in most of them.

As a Palace fan judging players I support, Zaha is by far the best.

I would also add that Ronaldo is a cheat - but it doesn't stop him being an incredible player. Wilf doesn't do anything wrong except go down easily sometimes. He is far more sporting than your team (worst disciplinary record in the league, or is it second now?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here