Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves have asked Brighton permission to speak to Gus Poyet

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I feel he's far too one dimensional. I said at the start of the season that you'll get found out with your style of play far too easily in the championship. He doesn't have a plan B and sems to have little idea how to change things if they're not going his way.

Slate me all you like....and i know BHA are only so many points away from the play-off and so many points away from auto promotion but i just feel that if you have a more experienced manager art the helm, you'd certainly do a lot better.

Ok...it's been a dream season so far and everyone but the most optomistic would've had you fighting relegation....but next season is the one to watch out for.

I wish you luck.

hmm could say that about west ham....one dimensional...dream season...next season is the one to watch out for...very applicable to yur lot i would imagine

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I didn't say that - but as we've turned down £7m and called it "nowhere near our valuation", I'd imagine £10m would be the magic number.

Judging by his performances this season (he's been the best player on the pitch in almost every game by some distance) I'd imagine a few clubs will pay it too.

ah in thats case i misinterpreted what u sed...it was the million times 10 million that had me thrown..i guess in the end of the day he will be worth what someone is prepared to pay...class player i would admit

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Sometimes it really is difficult to argue against the idea of an away fans ghetto like some other teams' messageboards have.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I didn't say that - but as we've turned down £7m and called it "nowhere near our valuation", I'd imagine £10m would be the magic number.

Judging by his performances this season (he's been the best player on the pitch in almost every game by some distance) I'd imagine a few clubs will pay it too.

What the f*** has this got to do with wolves allegedly being after gus? Try and stay on topic. Idiot

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I've no intention of leaving my beloved palace , we are a work in progress . Gus on the other hand ? Is his work done ?

Is that really you!? Wow! I'm in awe! :dunce::mad:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Even desperate Bolton wouldn't pay that price... you missed your chance TBH...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

That's funny. I've seen Palace 3 times this season, and in no way was he anywhere near the best player in any of them. Williams was your best player at the Amex, Clyne at Old Trafford, and Zaha was dreadful at Cardiff. Oh, and he's a shameful cheat.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Poor trolling. Perhaps you should see how the footballing world views Palace ATM before saying he's got no ambition.
Have you got any links to show that the footballing world expects Palace to be challenging for the premiership soon?
Ok...it's been a dream season so far and everyone but the most optomistic would've had you fighting relegation....
Did they? Just like Norwich fought relegation last year? Teams that win league 1, and then invest in more players, don't normally fight relegation in the Championship.
And yet look at Millwall or Bristol City. Promoted, had a season in the top 7/8, then got second season syndrome and look like going down.
Bristol City were promoted in 2007. Their second season syndrome is a little late isn't it? And did Millwall win League 1 (or Bristol for that matter) - no. So jevs said everyone expected us to be fighting relegation, I point out that's not usually the case when a team wins league 1 and invests more money in the squad, and you try to disagree with a load of misinformation. Poor effort.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Thought it was announced they'd only offered £4m?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
That's funny. I've seen Palace 3 times this season, and in no way was he anywhere near the best player in any of them. Williams was your best player at the Amex, Clyne at Old Trafford, and Zaha was dreadful at Cardiff. Oh, and he's a shameful cheat.
He was probably their best player at Selhurst to be fair. But yeah, I don't think I've ever seen a player dive with such regularity. Both games.

Now I've been dragged into it. :facepalm:

ffs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here