Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves game shown abroad. Should be streams

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Going to Wolves, so getting it live, with all the sights and sounds and smells of a live game. The journey up. Full of anticipation, looking ahead. The pre-match build-up, meeting friends, getting something to eat and drink, the banter with the stewards. That frisson of excitement when the teams walk out. The sway and fro of the game. The interaction with other fans. That essential camaraderie, esprit de corps of away fans. Jubilation, despair, satisfaction, frustration...all there in different measures. The journey home, gathering in other results, post-mortem, analysis, reflection, looking ahead. Dropping mates off or getting dropped off. Getting home, tired, ready for the highlights shows. Day over.
Beats an afternoon in front of a laptop, watching a delayed, grainy feed, which freezes, goes off and gets interrupted.

I found a stream just for you!

It's coming out of my willy.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Going to Wolves, so getting it live, with all the sights and sounds and smells of a live game. The journey up. Full of anticipation, looking ahead. The pre-match build-up, meeting friends, getting something to eat and drink, the banter with the stewards. That frisson of excitement when the teams walk out. The sway and fro of the game. The interaction with other fans. That essential camaraderie, esprit de corps of away fans. Jubilation, despair, satisfaction, frustration...all there in different measures. The journey home, gathering in other results, post-mortem, analysis, reflection, looking ahead. Dropping mates off or getting dropped off. Getting home, tired, ready for the highlights shows. Day over.
Beats an afternoon in front of a laptop, watching a delayed, grainy feed, which freezes, goes off and gets interrupted.
If there was a prize for the most dickish post of the year you would be a strong contender.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Any recommendations for livestream apart from this one? http://m.livesoccertv.com/match/1615006/wolverhampton-wanderers-vs-brighton-hove-albion/
Don't think I can use Bet365 in Hong Kong. Hopefully the above one will work but if not, would like some other options if there any...?
If your in Hong Kong you should have no problem. It's listed as being on BEIN Sports HD 1

By the way that's not a stream, just a link to see what channels it's going to be broadcasted on. This link should work http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/wolverhampton-wanderers-vs-brighton-and-ha-live-streaming

cjgraham82

Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Great, cheers. Yeah, sadly I don't have that channel and the bars will all be showing Premierleague stuff (we get all the 3pm games here).

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Great, cheers. Yeah, sadly I don't have that channel and the bars will all be showing Premierleague stuff (we get all the 3pm games here).
Go to the Trafalgar in wan chai, they have loads of feeds and screens and I've asked them to put the Albion on previously [emoji2]

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Wolverhampton is a shit hole, I want to stay home!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Goto mobdro.com and install the android app on your phone, loads of streams and I think todays game will be on BEin sports. Ive not had any issues with the app and security scans dont flag up any issues.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am experiencing problems when trying to get into any stream today. I keep getting pop ups telling me to ring toll free numbers to clear a virus.

I don't have one. Any ideas on how to stop these messages?

Thanks

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I am experiencing problems when trying to get into any stream today. I keep getting pop ups telling me to ring toll free numbers to clear a virus.

I don't have one. Any ideas on how to stop these messages?

Thanks

Run a malware/spyware scan. It sounds like you got infected by clicking on a dodgy link and something nasty got installed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here