Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves game could be...

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I sort of want us to come 5th...

It would mean I could make both games in the play offs.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How on earth could it ever be a damp squib? No matter what happens in the play-offs the Wolves game will be a celebration of a cracking season shirley :albion:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Gus is adamant about finishing 4th so that we play our 2nd fixture at home. He says that he play his strongest line up and I believe him him. All though the play off games are more like cup fixtures form can be forgotten about to a degree. Momentum still counts for a lot though and I think next weeks fixture could be a great game to watch.

Damp squib my arse matey

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
How on earth could it ever be a damp squib? No matter what happens in the play-offs the Wolves game will be a celebration of a cracking season shirley :albion:

Exactly this. Pay my respects by Mr Grealish' banner, watch the match & applaud the team for the superb run of form that has got us to the play offs. oh and beers:)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I sort of want us to come 5th...

It would mean I could make both games in the play offs.

?

Why would that make a difference finish 4 or 5 won't make a difference to the days just when we are home or away

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
?

Why would that make a difference finish 4 or 5 won't make a difference to the days just when we are home or away

Maybe he's in a position such as myself, I can make the away fixture on the Monday,but won't be able to on the Friday. Simple.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
?

Makes a massive difference to me, I can do the home match if it's the second leg, but probably not if it's the first.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
?

Exactly. I could just make a home game on the Friday. Probably not an away game.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
If Poyet puts the DS out I shall ask for my money back.

assuming we do not need to secure fourth spot I would be very happy with some of the DS playing a part don't forget we have two and possibly three of the biggest games in the clubs history just ahead of us and we will need as many of te first team fit and rested

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Peterboro winning now, if it stays that way it really means Wolves are as good as down, so maybe they'll be resigned to it and just turn up to party ???

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here