Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves Fans First Class Today

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With respect, it was HKFC that begun the traditional binfest.

This WAS a thread talking about giving credit where it's due to the Wolves fans, who, as others had said most were expecting trouble from, but actually put more passion and humility in their teams performance than many other so called "big" clubs.

A couple of unnecessary comments later from someone who has a responsibility to moderate this forum and all of a sudden it becomes hijacked into the usual rubbish.

It's very unfortunate that HKFC has a knack of rubbing people up the wrong way every now and then especially as 9/10 posts he makes make a lot of sense. However, he was in the wrong this time.

Being a moderator doesn't stop someone having an opinion or that they have to have a higher code of conduct than any other fan.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
loads of respect for the Wolves fans today,Good luck next season.

I remember meeting up with some Wolves fans in a Brighton pub in the eighties in similar circumstances (they were relegated) and they were great. A credit to the club. good to hear they are still the same.

Some of these old clubs with great history have class fans :)

Good luck Wolves

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I clapped a lot yesterday and I'm happy. Anything wrong with that?
This thread isn't that happy with all the sniping at each other. Why can't we just enjoy supporting the club at the moment without points scoring over each other on here?

Ahh but that's all a lot of the posters on here do. They seem to have photographic memories and the time to troll through threads and quote posts. They are seriously short of a life. But hey never mind. Ignore them. I agree BTW it's great that 2 sets of fans are able to respect each other without the juvenile behaviour of the bad old days of hooliganism.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I remember meeting up with some Wolves fans in a Brighton pub in the eighties in similar circumstances (they were relegated) and they were great. A credit to the club. good to hear they are still the same.

Some of these old clubs with great history have class fans :)

Good luck Wolves

I remember meeting up with some wolves fans around the same sort of time, in the William tell pub down queens road, they weren't so friendly, they put the pub windows through !!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Can't agree with that I'm afraid.

He said nothing nasty or aggressive, just disagreed with someones point of view. Binfest started by the others.

Exactly this. Totally ridiculous.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I was told there was a lot of trouble in Brighton Saturday evening with Wolves fans, apparently Railway Bell suffered badly.

Think you made need to change your source or stop making shit up!?!?

As for Wolves fans....**** em! The rosette that gets passed around from you mongs for bestest fans in the world ever is embarrassing!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Think you made need to change your source or stop making shit up!?!?

!

A relative of mine received a message from a friend in Sussex old bill who said get out of The Railway Bell, on our way, but it was too late by the time he read it they were there. A it happened he wasnt involved in the fracas so it was ok.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For the record I don't think hans wrote anything bad. Ok against the spirit of the thread maybe but nothing for me to get upset about hence the fact I accepted his comment and left it. Thanks for a couple of guys pitching in on my behalf but there is nothing to see here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Shame we had Richard Reynolds talking over the applause. I thought he was going to say, 'Excuse me! I start the one minute's applause around here, not you. Stop until I begin it.'

Good point. He does like the sound of his over amplified voice.

Wolves fans were a credit to football and are the heartbeat of their club, who will bounce back very quickly once they ditch the overpaid and overated players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here