Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves De Zerbi Cam

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Two things
1/ RDZ also didn't celebrate the first goal, instead just looked at the lino then the ref, back and forth.
2/ Had it with the Official Brighton & Hove Albion youtube videos. They start with 30 seconds of ads and then even more during the video.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
3/ At just past 8 minutes, what's with the man dressed as a seagull?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Two things
1/ RDZ also didn't celebrate the first goal, instead just looked at the lino then the ref, back and forth.
2/ Had it with the Official Brighton & Hove Albion youtube videos. They start with 30 seconds of ads and then even more during the video.
Can´t you log in to the club site and watch without adverts?
I do.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Two things
2/ I don't get ads and all I have done is "like and subscribe" to the channel

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
3/ At just past 8 minutes, what's with the man dressed as a seagull?
That made me crack up, seeing him pop up behind De-Zerbi. Good on the fella.

Edit! It might be a lady. Good on her, if so

seagull-fan.JPG

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
What's with all the buttock clenching?

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
No idea (it's not a typical Italian gesture) but it's really funny, I assume it's some kind of way to restrain himself from doing something bad with his hands/arms :lolol:
But at one time it looked like he was giving someone on the pitch instructions to clench!?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One thing I noticed was how many Japanese 'fans' we had that day in the West, loads of them. The club must have made a fortune from their interest in the club/Mitoma this season :)
I couldn't believe how many I saw outside the stadium as we approached and headed to the WSU entrance.

I bet they couldn't believe it when they checked the line-ups and saw that Mitoma wasn't starting!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I couldn't believe how many I saw outside the stadium as we approached and headed to the WSU entrance.

I bet they couldn't believe it when they checked the line-ups and saw that Mitoma wasn't starting!
They all migrate to the East/North area post match to see the players leave…..all seem to be late teens to late 20’s (at a guess)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here