Wolves bid 1.1M for Chris Wood

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bargain price that is.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Being promoted with a winning mentality for starters. They won the league by a clear mile and they don't have to rebuild their squad, just tweak it.

I can see them doing better than Bournemouth did this season.

Too early to judge IMHO, and now we finally have a new manager, who knows what our squad will look like for the big KO.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Too early to judge IMHO, and now we finally have a new manager, who knows what our squad will look like for the big KO.

I am playing the "waiting to be pleasantly be surprised" card next season rather than predict a strong squad for the big KO. No great expectations = no disappointment.

Still think Wolves will do very well.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
We are not going to buy anyone . I do believe our policy now is to pad the team out with loaneees .wait for premiership squads to be announced and then start to negotiate .why buy when we can rent !

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
And:
3. The player doesn't like peanuts.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are not going to buy anyone . I do believe our policy now is to pad the team out with loaneees .wait for premiership squads to be announced and then start to negotiate .why buy when we can rent !

I am starting to think that this us exactly how we are going to build this years squad.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Deal has fallen through due to wages. I'd take him back but he wouldn't come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here