Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves banned song list

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
What about "Mr Bottom" in the hospitality box? See other thread somewhere or other.
By all accounts that incident is being actively investigated as they had a number of complaints and to be fair Wolves are pretty pro active after having fans fined last season.

One has to question their wisdom of having hospitality boxes directly behind away fans.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Did it read to anyone else like they are concerned about the reaction of sensitive Brighton fans and their legal obligations rather than actually opposing homophobia at football?

Might just be me being a sensitive Brighton fan.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Is anyone really offended by idiots chanting a load of nonsense? The general chanting & rowdy behaviour is what puts off many from football anyway.

Is 'you're too ugly to be gay' a banned chanting?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
By all accounts that incident is being actively investigated as they had a number of complaints and to be fair Wolves are pretty pro active after having fans fined last season.

One has to question their wisdom of having hospitality boxes directly behind away fans.
Whenever you put one set of fans above / behind another, it doesn’t take a lot for it to be a problem.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The certainty that whoever put this together had a big old laugh coming up with the list. I recall a hilarious day where I was sat near someone coming up with an obscenity list to block on a website. She was a quiet girl normally but some of the filth that came our of her mouth changed my view of her! Amazing.

I've never heard three quarters of those being sung at us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here