The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
As handed out to Stewards on Saturday
IMG_7747.jpeg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Already published and discussed on other, older thread…

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
"Have you ever shagged a girl?"

Er, no, because I'm not a paedo.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Go home you gayers!! That is highly creative, to what tune though? They should reaally have a column for the tune so they know what tune they aren't singing along with the lyrics

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Reminds of a very prominently placed list of obscenities I saw on the wall in a TV Compliance department once.

I'd called it the "wall of smut" and it's was far worse than that list.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Took me longer than it should have done to realise one of them wasn’t “you only sing when you’re bitching”

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you read the explanation for the recent Leeds fine for homophobic singing in the Brighton game there is (or reads to me that there is) a great frustration from the panel with Leeds that they had no paperwork to show they were aware it would be an issue and they were prepared. There were no action plans, no minutes of meetings discussing the stewarding with relation to Brighton and expected homophobic behaviour from the fans, no record of particular communication with fans, and so on.

It made it seem things like this should be in place for all clubs, at the very least to show they took measure to limit homophobic abuse. It's the sort of thing that is about protecting the club.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What about "Mr Bottom" in the hospitality box? See other thread somewhere or other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here