Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wolves ..... and mental health

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've done a quick search and can't find this anywhere on here so apologies if it's a repeat post - actually, no apologies, it's worth talking about mental health numerous times.

Powerful and tear jerking video -

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wolves are ticking quite a few boxes towards being a club I like. Have certainly turned around from being one of my least favourites.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wolves are ticking quite a few boxes towards being a club I like. Have certainly turned around from being one of my least favourites.
When away fans were put in the new stand, I felt unwell after a few minutes. I went to a steward who took me down in the lift to the disabled area, bought me a cup of tea, and asked me if I wanted St John Ambulance. I felt a little better after a few minutes so turned down the medical help, but he came back at half time to see how I was. He wouldn't take any money for the tea either.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That was beautiful, thank you for sharing

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Thanks for sharing.

A poignant reminder that lots of people struggle for various reasons and to varying degrees.

Remember to be kind.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Right up until I turned 32 and became a father for the first time I was emotionally tough - nothing phased me and I never shed a tear, not for anything. Then, when I had kids, watched my wife bring them into the world, took on the responsibility of parenting, I've become what I can only describe as "emotionally incontinent".

Stuff like this sends me running for the tissues, I don't know why, but something inside me changed 30-odd years ago and I can't control it, it controls me.

My heart goes out to anyone who does this kind of thing, I have faith in humanity despite all the sh1t going down around the world and at home.

Well done Wolves and especially well done Reepa ...

Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely brilliant - brought a lump to my throat. If nothing else, the text at the end about the four people not shown demonstrates the power and benefit of what they did with this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here