Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Don't be a dickhead.
Edna
She s infuriating whoever she is ?
I have no problem with female commentators generally
And if they.re well informed they put some of their male colleagues to shame ( insert one of many, usually ex pro s )
macca , Merson et Al

It falls to Buonanotte s feet. as he heads it over
amongst other gems such as the Offside
Don't be a dickhead.
Add Danny Murphy to the list

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Hope you’re not suggesting I was doing this. I will discuss any co com on here on our games happily. This one has been appalling - not bringing her gender into it - it’s a shame a few did but you don’t need to react by pointing out there’s poor male comms to anyone criticising her just because she’s a female… or that’s making gender an issue right? We’re not all the same remember.
Rachel Brown-Finnis. Hasn't told us anything we couldn't see for ourselves. And has been incorrect about a lot. As bad as many male summarisers.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Edna
She s infuriating whoever she is ?
I have no problem with female commentators generally
And if they.re well informed they put some of their male colleagues to shame ( insert one of many, usually ex pro s )
macca , Merson et Al

It falls to Buonanotte s feet. as he heads it over
amongst other gems such as the Offside

Great. Call her a rubbish pundit all you like. I don't think she's had a great night either. But I don't see the need for "Doris", because that specifically references her gender and comes across, to me, as misogynistic. Whether casual or intentional.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Rachel Brown-Finnis. Hasn't told us anything we couldn't see for ourselves. And has been incorrect about a lot. As bad as many male summarisers.
Both commentators have been bang average. However, neither of them are Andy Townsend, so I haven't really had a problem with them, CLIVE.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Balls. Pedro Neto coming on. That's not good news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here