Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
We are too careless and cumbersome in the final third at the moment. Wolves look knackered. Wish we started a stronger team (e.g. Lalanna and Welbeck tonight). Maybe they'll come on and make a difference if we're still in the game.
This, very careless. Missed passed, wrong choices. Wolves don't look great, with some focus we can do this.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
For a team which does a lot of passing, we aren’t half shite at passing

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Bit harsh, sir. Just expressing an opinion - I don't speak, as has been thrown at others on here, in certainties. It's just my impression of the selection, which I believe I'm entitled to on a chat site? I'd be very happy to be proved wrong, as I said. It's not like I've said he's useless, that RDZ doesn't know what he's doing, that we're going to get thrashed etc.

If we're not even allowed some measured comment on what we see as an unusual team selection without being insulted, that doesn't leave a lot of room for debate.
As I said I wasn't having a serious go at you, I intimated you should watch U21 games to see these younger players....ok, I was having a go as you sort of slagged of one of my players :thumbsup:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
gor a lovely pizza in and a couple of posh beers.

not enjoying them one bit

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What has happened to Pervis this season? Ever since he came back from injury, he's been below par. A couple of long range goals notwithstanding. He looks poor again tonight.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here