[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread **

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
**** me, just popped onto this thread to say we are doing quite well, only to see that many of you think we are shit :shrug:

We are playing ok. We just lack any real intent when we are in possession. A point away at Wolves would be a good point but we could take all 3 if we attacked with purpose

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Meanwhile at Griffin Park, MASSIVE have been dry humped so far. 3-0 to the Bees and they’ve been a joy to watch going forward. Interesting times here.

Obviously not really had my finger on the pulse regarding events in Wolverhampton. How are we doing?

Well we are either closing down one of the top teams really well away from home and killing the game

or

Hanging on by our fingertips because we only have 6 players due to Webster, Montoya, Mooy, March, Trossard all being shit

Depends who you ask :wink:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
For that first half I've had one eye on the Arsenal v West Ham stream as well as the Albion and I have to say West Ham have been all over Arsenal in the first 45 making them look really poor. Makes me believe we can definitely do the double over them next week.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nearly

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You don’t think he is playing so much because Potter bought him and has showed amazing stubbornness to keep picking him. Maybe Potter can’t handle the bigger personalities hence he shipped out Andone??
Indeed not. I think my theory is more likely than yours.

But I see OK for you to intimate Potter can't handle bigger personalities without any evidence, yet I'm not allowed to point out a widely believed rumour as to the reason Webster starts over Duffy? Let's face it, neither of us really knows.

If Potter couldn't handle bigger personalities, he'd either just sell them or play them because he was too weak to stand up to them wouldn't he?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Ref is obviously a wolves fan then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports