[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread **

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
And Ryan has had to save what?

I think we’ve played well.

We’re not going to over commit hopefully.

To win, we must score.

Attacking wise, March, Tross & Mooy should be getting ready to be pulled though. We need a wondergoal and Groß, Jahanbakhsh or Mac Allister seem more likely to produce than any of those three.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Webster is not good enough (neither is the head coach).

However, do you have proof that Duffy is being left out because he was out drinking last night? I would imagine you haven’t and find your jumping to conclusions very strange!

I have no proof obviously. All I'm doing is surmising on an internet forum that the reason Webster is playing so regularly despite clearly not being good enough, is probably for reasons we don't know about - and getting on his back is not going to help.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Well, considering what I was expecting, im fairly happy with 0-0 at HT

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I have no proof obviously. All I'm doing is surmising on an internet forum that the reason Webster is playing so regularly despite clearly not being good enough, is probably for reasons we don't know about - and getting on his back is not going to help.

You don’t think he is playing so much because Potter bought him and has showed amazing stubbornness to keep picking him. Maybe Potter can’t handle the bigger personalities hence he shipped out Andone??

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You don’t want to slaughter Webster who is once again playing like a clown? Yet you are happy to slander the guy who won player of the year last year and has very rarely let us down and had one of the best defensive partnerships in the league. Very strange!!

when duffy does get a chance, he repeatedly, under no pressure, kicks the ball off the pitch;
presumably cos he's pissed

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Meanwhile at Griffin Park, MASSIVE have been dry humped so far. 3-0 to the Bees and they’ve been a joy to watch going forward. Interesting times here.

Obviously not really had my finger on the pulse regarding events in Wolverhampton. How are we doing?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Webster is truly awful. Other than that, solid 45

Montoya is truly awful.

March is truly awful.

Basically, our entire right side is truly awful.

Otherwise we are poor to average.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports