[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread **

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, but not for the want of us keep giving the ball back to them in dangerous positions!
Watching a stream, which usually means I'm a minute behind the play, so when I see posts like that, I assume we've let one in.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Watching Wolves break at pace with plenty of numbers in support is what we severely lack

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
have i missed a rule change? drop ball and ref directs our player to stay away??

I was thinking the same. I wonder if he would have booked our player had he gone for the ball? Very strange from the ref.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
have i missed a rule change? drop ball and ref directs our player to stay away??

Drop balls are no longer contested, possession is returned to the team who last played the ball and the opposition players should be something like 4 metres from the ball.

Was it Maupay who got booked earlier in the season at the Amex for trying to contest a drop ball.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Watching Wolves break at pace with plenty of numbers in support is what we severely lack

They barely even have to press as they know we will make a mistake in possession and they can get straight through us.

We are going to need to get very lucky to get anything out of this I think.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Webster is shite but I can't be doing with slaughtering him, especially if it turns out Duffy had a skinful last night, which let's face it, isn't beyond the realms of possibility with him unfortunately

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports