Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread **

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Seems Potter is waiting for them to play their subs cards and then will oaky his I order to try and nick this one.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
March has 2 goals in 85 appearances

He’s useless in front of goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember his debut in a friendly v Norwich and the goal he scored then? Probably the 2nd most sweetly struck shot at the Amex, after Skalak's.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Obviously not, and it was a lovely bit of play, but these missed chances are going to cost us our prem status if we keep missing them. They're few and far between!
Agreed, not taking our chances is costing us. I don't agree with what appears to be the general opinion that we're crap every game, and Potter should go. If we're creating chances, but not taking them, I don't believe that's all Potter's fault.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Get bloody March off for gods sake

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Solly off Macalister on, has to be.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Time for a sub soon I guess but hard to see what and where when things are this surprisingly stable

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Remember his debut in a friendly v Norwich and the goal he scored then? Probably the 2nd most sweetly struck shot at the Amex, after Skalak's.

I do , I’d gone to the men’s when he lashed it in

Wife told me it was quality :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wolves have some real strength in depth, impressive set of subs, it’s little wonder they’re doing so well. We’re doing ok though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here