Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
We all support the team mate. But some of the blind faith shown on here, is as tiresome as those who have nothing good to say. There good and bad points in all teams. But its boring every time something negative is said, the "Fan boys" chirp up.

I agree that the 'perspective' threads and what not are just as tedious. I am not against constructive criticism of the team. But the moaners think they have some sort of advanced knowledge, that they've seen the light everyone else hasn't, when in fact they just like moaning. About everything. If the season ended now, would we be upset? I wouldn't. But that's a point that eludes the "Player X is shit" brigade. I'd LOVE to have an actual discussion with some of the moaners, but it's pointless because they're not interested. It's just Barnes is shit, Dicker's shit, Poyet's shit, Vicente's a wanker, Greer can f*** off, we can't cross, we can't take corners, we can't score, we can't defend, we can't pass, we don't move it quick enough, we're wasteful in possession, the pies are shit, the burgers are shit, the songs are shit...it's f***ing TEDIOUS. And it makes it very difficult to believe, as you say, that everyone supports the team. Because when we're winning they're noticeable by their absence. All they want to do is moan, and that isn't supporting the team, that's being a cvnt.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
I agree that the 'perspective' threads and what not are just as tedious. I am not against constructive criticism of the team. But the moaners think they have some sort of advanced knowledge, that they've seen the light everyone else hasn't, when in fact they just like moaning. About everything. If the season ended now, would we be upset? I wouldn't. But that's a point that eludes the "Player X is shit" brigade. I'd LOVE to have an actual discussion with some of the moaners, but it's pointless because they're not interested. It's just Barnes is shit, Dicker's shit, Poyet's shit, Vicente's a wanker, Greer can f*** off, we can't cross, we can't take corners, we can't score, we can't defend, we can't pass, we don't move it quick enough, we're wasteful in possession, the pies are shit, the burgers are shit, the songs are shit...it's f***ing TEDIOUS. And it makes it very difficult to believe, as you say, that everyone supports the team. Because when we're winning they're noticeable by their absence. All they want to do is moan, and that isn't supporting the team, that's being a cvnt.

Quality post. Spot on

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
We all support the team mate. But some of the blind faith shown on here, is as tiresome as those who have nothing good to say. There good and bad points in all teams. But its boring every time something negative is said, the "Fan boys" chirp up.
Throw that back at you...everytime a fan supports the club up chirp the negative boys....swings and roundabouts....you to your own...I support the club and Gus and I'm proud of it....but as I say,each to their own.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
And it makes it very difficult to believe, as you say, that everyone supports the team. Because when we're winning they're noticeable by their absence.
It's human nature. Some of us look at half-a-glass of water, and say 'that cup is half-full'. Others look at half-a-glass of water and see one half-emply.

The randomly-selected NSC poster looks at half-a-glass of water and and saying "Hey! That's my fecking glass!", takes the glass.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Gus Poyet says Glenn Murray was prepared to stay at the Albion but the mount of money Palace were offering was simply too much. I think signing Macca cost us an extra £1 million over three years as a replacement.

Macca was thought to be a better player, both about the same age. Murray does not work hard enough.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Yes.

Sillwood

Save the West Pier
Jul 19, 2007
Lewes District
I got told a couple of weeks ago, don't be surprised if Bridge suddenly picks up an injury if our form doesn't improve.

I was told a couple of weeks ago, don't be surprised if Bridge suddenly picks up an injury, that we go one down against Wolves, that CM-S will score a great goal to equalise, that Wolves would go down to ten men, all before half-time. I wasn't told about the second half!!!!:shutup:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Moaning Minnies (Wrong colour bandages)

Groan ! Some people don't seem to be happy unless they are moaning. It is a bit depressing.

I might have an occasional moan of frustration, like when we shoot too far out and give the ball to the opposition.

Wolves trying to play for time and the second half has not even started. Wrong colour bandages trick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here