Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Woking FC offer discount to STH of Premier League and Championship clubs

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
That’s incredible attendances for tier 6. I would say 10 years ago only 1 or 2 sides in that league would average over 1000, with most 500 or less.

The experience at this level has improved so much as well. If a PL game is £35+ no wonder fans are picking these games in greater numbers.
I've just got back from Worthing v Oxford City ... a hard earned 1-0 win for Worthing. Conditions were awful at times with the wind and rain. Attendance was 683 ... so well below average but pretty good considering it was a weekday evening match and the weather!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That’s incredible attendances for tier 6. I would say 10 years ago only 1 or 2 sides in that league would average over 1000, with most 500 or less.

The experience at this level has improved so much as well. If a PL game is £35+ no wonder fans are picking these games in greater numbers.
Hastings in tier 7 are getting over 1000 currently which is superb

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Plenty of critics for price of PL tickets and how good Non League is but my ST cost about £35 a game which I think is good value compared to £20 at Woking.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Plenty of critics for price of PL tickets and how good Non League is but my ST cost about £35 a game which I think is good value compared to £20 at Woking.
But a Woking season tickets works out at £13.40 a game. And you get other stuffhttps://www.wokingfc.co.uk/seasontickets/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here