Woking Away (Now official thread) - All Ticket

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
looks like the winds going to change around 6 ish and push the fog away , touch and go on the timing of this but the met office are saying itl be gone by 8 pm , take a torch

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010
I've just driven home to Brighton from work (Burgess Hill) and no ticket in the post. Booked on line last week.

Phoned the ticket office and they said buy one from the Woking ticket office and get a refund. What a system! I said are you sure they haven't sold out. So what's the chances of me going up there (which I will) and no ticket available. This must be putting so many people off.

It won't be a sell out so I don't see you not being able to get a ticket

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just been told by our secretary (based in our Woking office) that it's still very foggy there. Though they're on the 13th floor, maybe it's not at ground level!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Still fogbound at Heathrow and thousands of people being caught up in cancellation mayhem. Just had three Canadians suggest they might come along to the match if they can't get to Dusseldorf tonight.

:laugh:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm a couple of miles away, and I reckon it's getting worse, not better, with temperatures obviously dropping.

On the plus side, Woking are saying just now it's "definitely" on, though how you can say that for certain I'm not sure.

Rocky Robin

Nov 15, 2010
no paying on the gate, just spoke to a bloke on the gate. Said i could have bought a ticket at 1600 and picked it up..........grrrrrrrrrrr

Rocky Robin

Nov 15, 2010
Just phoned again and said i got stuck in traffic due to fog and couldn't buy a ticket before 1600 and they said that is ok still they will sell them on the Leseley garrot end

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports