Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woke up to terrible news today :(

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Well can you imagine how annoying it is for normal people to read posts from "The Grammar Police" !
What a cosseted life you must lead if this is so bothering to you. Christ, it's a good job you don't live in the Philippines.

:clap: I am glad you have seen this to.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I am glad I had put down my beer when I read that!:laugh:

Who was criticising Palace fans this evening!! (oops missed out the question mark)

I dont like to think of it as criticism, I prefer to think of it as misplaced envy :angry:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Someone on that thread really does not get it.

I dont mind to be honest, anyone in my view who feels the need to blatantly abuse anybody(and actually mean it) on the internet just because of who they support must have a pretty boring life. I find it funnier the more abusive they get, as if they are hurting me or I actually remotely care

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I dont mind to be honest, anyone in my view who feels the need to blatantly abuse anybody(and actually mean it) on the internet just because of who they support must have a pretty boring life. I find it funnier the more abusive they get, as if they are hurting me or I actually remotely care
Agree. I am sure if some abusive fans met a Palace fan on holiday or through work they would not be as mouthy.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Agree. I am sure if some abusive fans met a Palace fan on holiday or through work they would not be as mouthy.

Never happens, I have only seen it twice and they were just twats. Also if you really wanted to abuse a Palace/Brighton fan it would be pretty easy to find one but that would involve stepping away from the security of a keyboard. When I used to work on building sites nobody even knew about our rivalry, not many do now to be honest. If you asked someone to name their top 20 or 30 rivalries we would not even get given a second thought

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here