Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wiziwig.tv - is where you'ill find the live stream for the next Albion match.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So how do we get rid of the irritating box which overlays half the screen saying " you are missing a plug in to play videos" when clearly I'm not as the game is playing in the background ?

zego

Jul 10, 2003
So how do we get rid of the irritating box which overlays half the screen saying " you are missing a plug in to play videos" when clearly I'm not as the game is playing in the background ?

Click on 'full screen' icon to go to f'screen - video fills yr screen without the obstruction, however is a bit low-fi ...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Click on 'full screen' icon to go to f'screen - video fills yr screen without the obstruction, however is a bit low-fi ...

Ta !

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Live Sports | Live Sports Streaming | Live Football Stream

Don't click on anything for about 20 seconds. The ads (2, probably) will then have small red Xs to click to get rid of them. You'll not have to install anything, and will be up and running quickly.

Thanks, this seemed to be the safest of the suggestions I tried.

Couldn't get rid of the blocking adverts - waiting and/or clicking the close x was just replaced by an even more sticky ad. However when I got fed-up with trying to get the small-screen view just so, I then discovered all I needed to do was go to full screen!

I was at Wednesday away - glad to now have seen a better side in action! (helped by having 11 players on the pitch ...)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good stuff. Still no one heard of any pubs getting the stream set up on their screens??

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Couldn't get rid of the blocking adverts - waiting and/or clicking the close x was just replaced by an even more sticky ad. However when I got fed-up with trying to get the small-screen view just so, I then discovered all I needed to do was go to full screen!

As a reminder to those trying streams tonight...

1. When you open a stream do NOT click anything for the first 20 or 30 seconds, just let the ads roll.
2. After 20-30 seconds close 'x' boxes should have appeared. They will probably NOT be in the top corner of the ads that are obscuring your view, they will have popped up elsewhere on screen. If you were watching during the 20 or 30 seconds you'll probably have seen them appear. They will probably be red.
3. Click the 'x's to close them and get to your stream.
4. You should be able to close any accompanying chat window so you don't get the annoying sound effects.
5. You should be able to maximise the stream to full screen.

Should you click in the wrong place and open a new window or tab, just close it. You clicked in the wrong place. Look for the red 'x'.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
As a reminder to those trying streams tonight...

1. When you open a stream do NOT click anything for the first 20 or 30 seconds, just let the ads roll.
2. After 20-30 seconds close 'x' boxes should have appeared. They will probably NOT be in the top corner of the ads that are obscuring your view, they will have popped up elsewhere on screen. If you were watching during the 20 or 30 seconds you'll probably have seen them appear. They will probably be red.
3. Click the 'x's to close them and get to your stream.
4. You should be able to close any accompanying chat window so you don't get the annoying sound effects.
5. You should be able to maximise the stream to full screen.

Should you click in the wrong place and open a new window or tab, just close it. You clicked in the wrong place. Look for the red 'x'.

"That was a public service announcement on behalf of NSC.

Now, on BBC2, Compo looks to have bitten off more than he can chew with Norah Batty, in Last of the Summer Wine..."

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Question for the IT Department. Raises hand.

Could you tell me who or what makes use of the Ace streams 3500 kbps. I use Wizi a fair bit, but have to seek 175 kbps streams for a satisfactory stream for the old laptop.

Thank you, please.

Is the IT department awake now, or are they too busy playing World of Warcraft? Bazinga.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
3 streams on the go and not one in english. Must all be spanish, were are slowly being invaded.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:bounce:

I don't know if there's a live stream for Sunday, but if there is, it'll be here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For those needing more stream info.

It's all in this thread.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:bounce:

This ought to be a temporary sticky when it's relevant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here