Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wiziwig.tv - is where you'ill find the live stream for the next Albion match.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I has ads for ilivid, but if you wait long enough you can click on a VERY small cross to get rid of it. (i think)

SuperWill

Feb 17, 2012
Hove
I'm not sure, I think sports-livez does.

Have you tried the Acestream software which a lot of the better streams are coming through now? Used it for the first time last weekend and although the high end quality isn't quite as good as Sopcast it does seem to be more reliable.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I has ads for ilivid, but if you wait long enough you can click on a VERY small cross to get rid of it. (i think)

If you maximize the picture the adds usually disappear!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:bounce:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
:bounce:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I have tried Wiziwig however there is a snag, you are required to sign up with a Betting firm and place cash in your account,its possible that you could withdraw the cash later,but i choose not to put my credit details on the PC as increasing numbers are having their details stolen by hackers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have tried Wiziwig however there is a snag, you are required to sign up with a Betting firm and place cash in your account,its possible that you could withdraw the cash later,but i choose not to put my credit details on the PC as increasing numbers are having their details stolen by hackers.
You're doing it wrong.

No sign ups needed.

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
If you use firefox and an addon called adblock plus it stops most of the annoying adverts, makes it easier to click the little x to get rid of any adverts that do appear. Don't sign up or download anything you don't need it, it's free.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
sorry for a stupid question,but if my son wanted to stream it but transfer it from laptop to tv,what does he need to do? i havent a scooby but presume it can be done

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
sorry for a stupid question,but if my son wanted to stream it but transfer it from laptop to tv,what does he need to do? i havent a scooby but presume it can be done

You can get a lead that goes from laptop to TV, either HDMI or the cable the has the 2 big blue things either end.

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
You can get a lead that goes from laptop to TV, either HDMI or the cable the has the 2 big blue things either end.
vga cable but to be honest because they are only browser streams thay won't look too good, bit blurry but it will work. vga won't do the sound you will have to do the sound cables seperately but hdmi will do both.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Click on the above Wiziwig stream for todays match.
The video links will not appear until just after 2pm.

Tips on Streams:

1. Do not sign up to anything!
  2. Ignore and close ALL pop-ups
  3. There will always be an annoying small pop up in the middle of the screen. There is a tiny tiny 'x' hidden within the pop-up. Click this to close.
  4. Once you 'maximise' the video, you shouldn't have to tinker with any pop-ups.
  5. Streams may freeze/stop. Just refresh the browser and start again.
  6. I would suggest using Google Chrome as I haven't yet had any problems with any streams.
  7. You can connect laptop/pc to TV via HDMI or VGA. However quality won't be great.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Tips on Streams:

3. There will always be an annoying small pop up in the middle of the screen. There is a tiny tiny 'x' hidden within the pop-up. Click this to close.
  4. Once you 'maximise' the video, you shouldn't have to tinker with any pop-ups.
  6. I would suggest using Google Chrome as I haven't yet had any problems with any streams.
  7. You can connect laptop/pc to TV via HDMI or VGA. However quality won't be great.

Streams should be up within 30 minutes.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This is the site i always use.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Tips on Streams:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here