Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean Years

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Excellent DVD , watched the whole thing straight away and think its worth every penny .. Anyone get this for Christmas and thoughts ?

I recommend watching the Withdean dinner on disk 3 the way kuipers Talks about Brighton hove Albion makes the hairs on my neck stand up ... He's through and through Brighton !!!

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I thought it was pretty good.

I was pleased to see Dean Hammond and Leon Knight (dare I say) talking well of the club. I forget how many players we've been through in the last 5 years. Rollercoaster ride, ay?

Mark24

Mar 1, 2010
Hove
Just finished disc 2 and loving it... Some great interviews in with the action - particularly liked Bob Booker's expression of his feelings about working with the very talented Mr Leon Knight... :wrong:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I've just finished the first two discs also - very good so far.

Good highlights, good interviews, top presenter and loving the professional feel of the whole thing.

Loved Bob Bookers impression of Mark McGhee.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Thought it was bloody superb. Virgo's goal v Swindon still makes me burst with pride

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
Some of the posters on here need to see this and read Build A Bonfire followed by We Want Falmer, then we might stop some of the comments about present staff and staff and players from the past.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Some of the posters on here need to see this and read Build A Bonfire followed by We Want Falmer, then we might stop some of the comments about present staff and staff and players from the past.

I hope you are not suggesting we forgive Leon for being a general twat and waste of talent due to a crap attitude or Hammond for giving it the unjustified 'big un' at the Withdean when he scored for Soton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here