Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean planning application

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should be some good news about Withdean development this week (allegedly)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Can anyone remind me of the date this needs to be done by and when we will hear?

I put my tick in the box ages ago, but would like to know if it's worth another chase round all my mates who may not have done so yet.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
This has just been posted on the official message board so the fight isn't over yet.

Afternoon
I am a withdean resident and have just had a copy of the Withdean Planning Application (Not falmer) put through my door urging me to object to it. Is there any way of contacting the club via email, just to let them know what is going on.

THe letter goes on to offer "a phoneline in confidence" with the "concerned residents" mobile no.

Thanks for your help

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
re-al said:
probably me...i cnt find it :(
exact link plz

Use the link on the very first post of this thread and the instructions

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Titanic said:
er hem ??

Won't reveal what I know but trust me it should be good

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is there any real possibility that we will NOT be able to complete our home games this season? Or is this just a technicallity that may be overcome either directly or by appeal that will give us the time to finish the season.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It should be just a technicality as I see it (but don't know for a fact) but there is at least one resident who is determined to fight it all the way and has already been to the High Court to enforce this re-submission for planning permission.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Isn't it ironic that if you or I want to sue a public body like a health organisation etc or even a credit card company wants to sue us it takes ages to get it into court but it appears that somebody can go to court a get an interim order on an issue like this at the drop of a hat.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Also done but only after twenty odd minutes of 'error' messages repeatedly appearing on my screen.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Done!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Done :wave:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I have just seen an article in a construction magazine stating the work is for £40 Million? Should this not be saved for your new stadium.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I have just seen an article in a construction magazine stating the work is for £40 Million? Should this not be saved for your new stadium.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Croydonbloke said:
Oh leave them alone will you.Me and you know whether falmer is given the go ahead or not it is pie in the sky and the sums involved are far too high for a small club.;) When were the costs worked out and surely they have risen now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here