Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean P&R's - quickest?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I have to bail it out of Brighton ASAP after the game tomorrow due to being moved to a ferry FIFTEEN HOURS earlier due to the weather / weather forecasts so I need to be able to get back to my car and out of the city fairly quick.

Which of the two P&R sites are quicker to get to, and if there is any time saving getting to Mithras House is it lost getting back to the A23 vs. the other one being beside it?

Only ever gone to Withdean on the bus or train from the city centre before, so any knowledge from those that drive would be helpful! Thanks.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Park in the surrounding area and hot foot it out of the stadium. Sod P&R if you have a ferry to catch. My folks' road is parkable - about a ten minute walk (if that) from the ground.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I did think of that, my car wouldn't look like the dreaded 'football parking' either probably; but I don't know where wouldn't have a steward lying in wait outside it?

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Carden Avenue is the place to be,get there an hour plus before kick off and you will be o/k for a spot near to the London Road. turn left at the bollards to go past some school left again at the next set of bollards by the Ladies Mile Pub,bear right to the A27 and out of Brighton in less that 10 mins.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
f*** it, if youve got to go quickly then just park up the hill to the right of the southstand tunstiles!! Its not breaking any laws by parking there so you wont get a ticket/clamped.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Get there in the morning and park in the Withdean car park and get the bus back into town. Absolutely nothing Nyone can do to stop you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here