Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

with friends like you.........

older bloke

Oct 20, 2008
For those who commented last week on that unfortunate incident at leeds... (see my responses) i could do with a character reference on wednesday! :thumbsup:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I don't think I know you but i am also an older bloke and you sound like a jolly decent chap to me.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
As in the little scuffle in the second half?

Couldn't tell what went on, just saw you being lumped one, and then hitting back, before being taken away by the jolly stewards.

older bloke

Oct 20, 2008
As in the little scuffle in the second half?

Couldn't tell what went on, just saw you being lumped one, and then hitting back, before being taken away by the jolly stewards.

yep, forcibly ejected, handcuffed, called a liar when I said my son was still in the ground, then threatened with social services when they believed me, caged under the stand, driven to station after game and put in cell, swabbed for DNA, photoed, dabs taken, then charged three hours later without even an interview.
British justice at it's best. football fans are now officially lower class citizens with very few rights. :nono:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was the pissed (?) bloke standing up in front of you all the time the actual culprit for throwing the first punch and you defended yourself ? Several got ejected in the first half for not sitting down and ignoring the stewards requests and yet this bloke stands up in front of you and took umbrage at being told to sit down by a fellow Albion fan.

Jimmy Grimble

yep, forcibly ejected, handcuffed, called a liar when I said my son was still in the ground, then threatened with social services when they believed me, caged under the stand, driven to station after game and put in cell, swabbed for DNA, photoed, dabs taken, then charged three hours later without even an interview.
British justice at it's best. football fans are now officially lower class citizens with very few rights. :nono:

Fuckin'ell, that is out of order.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sorry , older bloke, got things misconstrued as all I saw at the game was you being led away by the orange vest nazis. Didn't realise you had been pushed in the back a couple of times which is well out of order. Fans that want to sit down throughout the match should be seated right at the front so that when we stand up occassionally to celebrate a goal or wave at the home fans , etc etc they are not inconvenienced.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

Can't you go through the Police complaints commission - you may not get far, but it may be worth a shot?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
West Yorks Police, they are real bad asses...good luck mate!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here