Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With all the moaning and groaning I forgot to mention the food.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Tried a burger last night (2 Oct) after always having steak & ale. Looked dull and as though it had been 10 hours on the shelf but it was tasty and nice. Enjoyed. Also only had three in front of me in the queue for the past two games (EU). Yes we moaned before so give em credit, getting there.

D

Deleted member 18477

i dont eat at footy grounds as i have a decent palette,but last night i purchased a hot drink l,the time was 615,
this was in the west upper ,and i would imagine maybe 100 fans dotted around watching celtic and highlights of brighton
,as i purchased my drink,a guy ordered a cheeseburger,
his comment was i waited 20 mins on sat for one,got back to my seat to find no cheese!!!,lets hope thisone is right.
1 MIN LATER,he came back and went mental,he sais it was empty,with 5 counter staff doing nothing and they still got it wrong,the burger contained no cheese,how hard is it too get right even when bloody empty.
Im so glad i eat before i go to the amex.

Eating before you go/after is the way forward. Saturday is never a problem as you have lunch before then travel and then have dinner shortly after getting home. Evening games are trickier but I always have something ready to eat before I leave. None of the queue nonsense or 'shit' pie fillings to deal with! Just how I like it... Stress free!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Eating before you go/after is the way forward. Saturday is never a problem as you have lunch before then travel and then have dinner shortly after getting home. Evening games are trickier but I always have something ready to eat before I leave. None of the queue nonsense or 'shit' pie fillings to deal with! Just how I like it... Stress free!

yep,too many people on here,have either no tastebuds,or way too much money paying for shite offerings

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No one on NSC ever walks anywhere normally, everyone seems to stroll, wander, breeze or saunter :moo:
Jog on mate

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
My chicken and ham pie last night was delicious. Just as good as it's always been.

These people that tell of their repeated tales of woe... does anybody else find it a little hard to believe. I buy a pie at most home games, and i have never ever had any issues. At all.

My chicken and ham pie last night was delicious. Just as good as it's always been.

These people that tell of their repeated tales of woe... does anybody else find it a little hard to believe. I buy a pie at most home games, and i have never ever had any issues. At all.

No I don't find it hard to believe at all. When I was buying food at the Amex I only got what I actually asked for roughly 50% of the time and they constantly run out and to be honest after reading on here that they were so bloody wonderful I was very disappointed that they were in fact very average.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
ESL one of the new vege balti pies, was lovely my daughter wasnt keen though so I had both, back of the net!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sometimes I fancy a pie and sometimes not. Overall I have not been disappointed apart from when the Balti pies first came out and they kept selling out and sometims you ask for say chicken and you get steak. But thats all part of the FUN. The pie lottery we call it. Thats not piglets fault tho.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Rocked up to get a steak pie about 19:30 last night, was a beautiful choice.

The cheese burger on Saturday had RELISH AND ONIONS IN!!

Heaven!

N1A

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here