Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wishing you a happy new year !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'd like to echo se20's sentiments . Plenty of good weeds on here who keep the rivalry healthy .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'd like to echo se20's sentiments . Plenty of good weeds on here who keep the rivalry healthy .

If I was a palace fan, God forbid, I would be ashamed of a pair of cocks like you, always sucking up to Brighton fans on their forum and using the weak excuse that it's all part of the rivalry, when it's so obvious you are more interested in Brighton than your own scabby team. Oh, Happy New Year.......You filthy animals.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All the best for the new year, may you keep healthy, wealthy and wise .
Long May the rivalry continue, and we cross swords again soon .

SE 20 :thumbsup:

Happy New Year to Palace and all !! :whisky:

Can see a FA Cup 4th round tie against Palace happening along with replay and penalties...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If I was a palace fan, God forbid, I would be ashamed of a pair of cocks like you, always sucking up to Brighton fans on their forum and using the weak excuse that it's all part of the rivalry, when it's so obvious you are more interested in Brighton than your own scabby team. Oh, Happy New Year.......You filthy animals.

My sentiments were sent to the good weeds Bol locks to you .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Happy NYE to all and sundry.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
When all is said and done it is 22 blokes chasing a ball round a field.

HNY to all, (footballing) friend or foe.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheers every, a very Happy New Year to you all.

Hopefully 2014 will improve for me on the work front as a ******* of a year for the last two months for me - total overload.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
And to you too fella. Half of me wants your lot to stay up as I have a feeling we can give it a real go this year, meaning we can cross swords in the promised land next season....the other half of me wants you to lose every game horribly

:ffsparr:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Little bit harsh son...the season of good will n all! The fact that these fellas post a lot here just shows that NSC is one of the best footie forums in the land.

All are welcome...just don't act like poor old Jamie or you might find yourself being shafted into social networking oblivion :eek:

Last edited:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
A healthy and a Happy new year to everyone.

Even Wellesley, But only because I like his avatar

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Living in HH, I have some good Palace mates. Some of them from School before the rivalry even started.

Obviously it's a 80/20 split in our favour but we have a good laugh. We even bring the odd one on our Mid Sussex Seagulls bus (naturally they are all odd).

Reminds me of our 3-0 win. Unfortunately we have no tape of our semi-final loss.

Cheers to all (apart from the trolls)

[yt]ROW51mKDfEo[/yt]

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Little bit harsh son...the season of good will n all! The fact that these fellas post a lot here just shows that NSC is one of the best footie forums in the land.

All are welcome...just don't act like poor old Jamie or you might find yourself being shafted into social networking oblivion :eek:

That's your opinion son. Don't threaten me with 'poor old Jamie'. It could easily happen to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here