Wish you well.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Can I wish you all well with your new site.especially brighton bloke ,seagulette and any other half decent brighton fans.So that is not you bha express you sad old sod.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
26-10-02 said:
Can I wish you all well with your new site.especially brighton bloke ,seagulette and any other half decent brighton fans.So that is not you bha express you sad old sod.
What's your name on BBS?
pm me if you are too shy!!

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
26-10-02 said:

Ditto

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: Re: Wish you well.

26-10-02 said:
Thought i recognised your style:wave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Here we have an excellent example as to why pikey men should be sterilised at birth.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
eagles #1 said:
Dont be too harsh on yourself. But i do agree.

Well tragically I was actually born about 100 yards from Birkbeck station. Now this is absolutely true, we moved to Sussex when I was five as the pollution in those days caused me to have serious bronchitis.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
bhaexpress said:
Well tragically I was actually born about 100 yards from Birkbeck station. Now this is absolutely true, we moved to Sussex when I was five as the pollution in those days caused me to have serious bronchitis.
Bloody pikey.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
eagles #1 said:
Bloody pikey.

I moved when I was five and baptised on Brighton beach to rid me of orginal (of Beckenham) sin.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
bhaexpress said:
I moved when I was five and baptised on Brighton beach to rid me of orginal (of Beckenham) sin.
You mean you actually had that shit stained water put on your head?! Oh dear..

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
26-10-02 said:

Tongue firmly in cheek I presume old g.

Yours in Blue

Nelson Muntz 1

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Not at all.Some of the posters that came over to the light side were pretty decent and after some half sensible discussions I am even coming round to the idea of you getting Falmer.Spent nearly 30 of my 42 years with all this "you are gay", "you are pikies"stuff and it is all a little boring.If brighton bloke is here yes I will soon be in my new house ,just waiting for the wheels.:smokin:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
26-10-02 said:
Not at all.Some of the posters that came over to the light side were pretty decent and after some half sensible discussions I am even coming round to the idea of you getting Falmer.Spent nearly 30 of my 42 years with all this "you are gay", "you are pikies"stuff and it is all a little boring.
:eek: sensible post , fair enough then....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports