Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wish You All Non-Believers Will Just Go Away

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Some people say enjoy the ride, yet what's enjoyable about boring football and getting beaten?

People don't mind if we lose, to be expected, it's how we play and lose is the issue.

Better to go down 4-2 and have played some nice football than go down 2-0 without a whimper.

I concur.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I went away yesterday, does that count :smile:

I am a believer btw but a frustrated one...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
That's what started the problem. Them getting ahead early meant that they could put more men behind the ball and make it difficult for us to play the ball out from the back. We tried the longer diagonal balls when we couldn't play out from the back but that didn't work because the defenders in the PL are so more well drilled and are far better players than in the Championship.

I was scratching my head to find a solution but it's not my job to find a solution but it is only 2 games and I think we will find ways to win games in the coming weeks. More battling qualities in the middle of the park and a bit more self belief would help. Leicester were massively clever. When they lost possession up front, they committed small niggling fouls in our half to stop us breaking on them.

Leicester are the worst side to concede an early to.

They all get behind the ball and hit the long ball into the space behind a pushed up defence for Vardy etc to chase onto.

Murray and Hemed up top plays right into Morgans hands as well, he's has made a career against that type.

Pace is needed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here