Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winning the playoffs: Are you optimistic or pessimistic?

Are you optimistic or pessimistic?

• Optimistic

Votes: 91 70.5%
  • Pessimistic

Votes: 38 29.5%

• Total voters

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Optimistic we will get as far as Wembly but not thinking any further than that. If we still in championship next season it won't be the end of the world.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I would think i feel optimistic as i can not come out of this completely disappointed. I am so proud of us for finishing 4th that even a defeat to the nemeses won't dishearten me. I hope we combine a steeliness defensively with a lust for some showmanship that is payment for us just being there.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
We have the momentum, the best defence and join fewest defeats. What is there not to be optimistic about? Can't legislate for a bit of Zaha magic, or a dodgy ref decision but I sort of feel Palace NEED the luck. Watford on the big Wembley big pitch worry me more but they concede too easily.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Was very optimistic until palace ended their woeful run with victory against Peterborough. It MIGHT just be the catalyst for their revival, obviously I hope I'm wrong.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I am optimistic but am taking one game at a time, and coping with that. When we beat Palace, I would prefer to meet Leicester rather than Watford in the final.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Optimistic, but let's get past the Scum first.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A few days ago I was so much more optimistic than I am now. Then when it was all finalised, it dawned on me that even if we are the favourites, our chances in reality are no better than one in three really.

The consolation is that even if we fail, we are a championship side next season. I always feel that *as a fan*, the stakes for the league one play offs are much higher.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Optimistic. We are a match for any of the other teams, some more so than other, but I do not fear anyone.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I am very optomistic. Our negative football may be boring, but we are very hard to beat. Just as long as the lads maintain there concentration, and nobody lets us all down (Barnes) we are as good as promoted.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Cacking myself to be honest, we'll see next week - but I'm leaning towards pessimism (although as always I hope I'm wrong)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here