Windsor Street, Brighton. What is going on?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Police tape across the junction with North Street. Police car in north street, and a couple of Sainsbury's employees running round like headless chickens.

For those that aren't sure, Windsor street is between sports direct and Thomson travel.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Did someone accidentally place an item in the bagging area without scanning it?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Windsor Street both ways closed due to incident between B2066 North Street and Church Street. Also affecting Portland Street both ways between B2066 North Street and Church Street / Spring Gardens and Spring Gardens Southbound between North Road and Portland Street / Church Street The roads have been closed due to an incident involving a lorry.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Windsor Street both ways closed due to incident between B2066 North Street and Church Street. Also affecting Portland Street both ways between B2066 North Street and Church Street / Spring Gardens and Spring Gardens Southbound between North Road and Portland Street / Church Street The roads have been closed due to an incident involving a lorry.

Cheers Everest.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

can you say that again.......slowly?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
can you say that again.......slowly?

For the reading challenged, the important piece is...

The
roads
have
been
closed
due
to
an
incident
involving
a
lorry.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's quite easily done..:whistle:

It bloody isn't! I only have to sneeze in the vicinity of the bagging area for the machine to conclude that I've tried to sneak a bottle of Chateau Lafite 62 in without paying.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It bloody isn't! I only have to sneeze in the vicinity of the bagging area for the machine to conclude that I've tried to sneak a bottle of Chateau Lafite 62 in without paying.

Have you tried the "using your own bag" feature? It's incredibly fussy about what type of bag you use, I tried using an empty rucksack once and it was having none of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports