Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Wimbledon tickets available

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
For most days it seems:

The only small downside is the price. But if you have a spare £10k available then a pair of men’s final tickets can be yours! And this lot are a official provider too, how on earth is that cost justified and who in their right mind would even remotely consider paying it?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
For most days it seems:

The only small downside is the price. But if you have a spare £10k available then a pair of men’s final tickets can be yours! And this lot are a official provider too, how on earth is that cost justified and who in their right mind would even remotely consider paying it?
People who like tennis?

Bet there are plenty of Geordies at the moment who would happily pay £5k for a league cup final ticket.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
People who like tennis?

Bet there are plenty of Geordies at the moment who would happily pay £5k for a league cup final ticket.
A once in 50+ year event I can kind of understand, but to see Djokovic win his 200th Grand Slam is slightly less unique

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I've not heard from the public ballot for this year yet, supposed to find out 'early February'

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
A once in 50+ year event I can kind of understand, but to see Djokovic win his 200th Grand Slam is slightly less unique
I personally wouldn't pay £10 for them let alone £10k as I have no interest but they will sell I'm sure.

If you've got a customer who spends 7 figures with you or lets say a sales person who bills that for your company then dropping £10k to keep them sweet doesn't seem like a bad bit of business.

Also if that the "official" packages then imagine what the touts will be charging.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like tennis but I wouldn‘t go to £500 let alone 10k

I doubt I’d pay 1k for Albion in the CL final tbh

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A fool and their money will soon be parted

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
100% going to be bought on corporate credit card to keep some clients happy.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I'd rather style my sorry arse over to Paris for some clay court fun in May. Pernod, Perrier and Peugeots

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I personally wouldn't pay £10 for them let alone £10k as I have no interest but they will sell I'm sure.

If you've got a customer who spends 7 figures with you or lets say a sales person who bills that for your company then dropping £10k to keep them sweet doesn't seem like a bad bit of business.

Also if that the "official" packages then imagine what the touts will be charging.
Well yes, Corporate sales where cost isn’t a factor would be the most likely home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here