Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilson being sick on the pitch

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He has been ill for a few days now, not NYE celebrations. Fair play to the lad, he played well while feeling shit, could you?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I used to throw up about 15 mins in, in at least half the games I played on a sunday.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why is he even in the squad if he's still ill. It's bad management or pure desperation. Terrible decision to start him

I know you're a troll but even you must know we are down to the bare bones with player selection.

As for the vomit appearing reddish, my guess is that he's bringing back an energy drink. He has been ill all over Christmas, which the club announced.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm on Tapatalk and can confirm that it's a video of Wilson being sick. Now may not be the time to learn to switch to web view.

The caption intimates that he got drunk last night which is an unfair accusation when the lad has been ill.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
He looked out on his feet from about 60-70 minutes onwards. Any break in play he was leaning over with his hands on his knees. Fair play to him for sticking it out when clearly not 100% :bowdown:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Hopefully some of the lumps filled holes in the pitch.

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
He vomited twice. He looked like sh*t warmed up. He is a loanee. He played his arse off for 98 mins and created goal chances. He has certainly earned my respect.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
I wondwr what Van Gaal would be thinking seeing us still have his player in the starting team despite obviously been sick as shit. I know we're down to bear bones but hes not 'properly' ours and we have to look after him

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I wondwr what Van Gaal would be thinking seeing us still have his player in the starting team despite obviously been sick as shit. I know we're down to bear bones but hes not 'properly' ours and we have to look after him

CH has already said they are in daily contact with MU so I would be surprised if they weren't 100% aware of the situation pre and post match

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
The player would be asked if he is ok and able to play before the game ,so unless he tells CH he cant he is going to play him .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here