Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you vote DIFFERENTLY to the last time you voted in a general election?

How will you vote?

• I am voting for a DIFFERENT party than I did at the last general election

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • I am voting for THE SAME party as I did at the last general election

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • I haven't yet decided who I will vote for

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • This is the first time I will vote in a General Election

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
For all the talk of who's voting for who I'm just interested to know of those who will be casting their vote, whether you'll be doing so for the same party as you did the last time out (and possibly always have done) or whether this election marks a change for you.

It's all very well people on here spouting off that they're sick of one party and will be firmly backing another but if that person has always had the same political alignment then it will hardly reflect on the overall result.

If the bookies are to be believed then Brighton's seats in Kemp Town and Pavilion will change hands but for this to happen there are going to have to be voters who are either voting for the first time or who aren't voting for the same party as last time.

So... Have you jumped ship, changed your mind or never wavered?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Last time I withheld my Labour vote on account of B.Liar's complicity in the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq. Same as most of the million who marched on the streets of London against the 'war'. Not In My Name :salute:

This time we'll be back :thumbsup:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
same party as last time.

i'll be more interested to see what the voter turnout is. i don't know many people who are changing their vote from last time, but know a lot of people who weren't arsed to vote last time but who will this time round.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm a winner!

last time I voted Labour. This time I'm gonna vote Conservative

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nope, will be voting tactically once more, for the same party as last time.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Have voted for four different parties in the last four elections. Will vote for a fifth this time round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here