Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you SHED a tear if we do it?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Never shed tears for anything, but if we get promotion it may well have to change, only being 8 when we last won promotion i never really appreciated it. Now i am in my 40's i know i will hold on to this very moment and appreciate it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Always have a moment when watching Brighton, especially when Albion is being sung by all.
Nothing will change that for me :)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'll shed a tear if we do. I'll tear down my shed if we don't.

3486903876_f4e317d953_b.jpg

It's time has come.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
5cdbdb75ff6ad78f7d5cb0b825223e6c.jpg

It didn't work that well for Obama. He mostly was accused of faking it. And he said I know what faking is, right, Michelle.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My tear ducts very rarely open and dribble out the syrup of emotion I like to keep locked away, but with the Albion my heart can pound and thrust up feeling to be spilt from the corners of my eyes. I would think that promotion might render me wet-eyed and helpless for a spell, and utterly embarrassed afterwards. But once the shame has cleared I could be back into the heart of a joyous buzz, and begin to think of the summer of insane signings that would follow.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nope because it was all about Hereford. Nothing will ever come close.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I usually do, so this will be no different, I don't with relegations but I think with promotions it's the knowing where we have come from

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I will blub like a big slightly thinner baby !
Baz is on slimming world diet and have already lost 7lbs only 6 tonnes left to go woo hoo !!!

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Shed a tear at Plymouth when we were promoted from Division 3 ( League 2 ) - which was our 1st promotion on our way back.

So will no doubt shed another when we finally put the 1983 relegation right.

I can't remember if I knew we had done it before I got back to the car. I do remember that my face hurt from grinning so much and the drive home went sooooooooooo quickly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here