Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you renew your season ticket if/when we get relegated?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Yes. At renewal time the club should put a clause in that prices will drop if we go down like they were going to put them up if we got promoted but I doubt they will.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
No they are followers the word supporters means what it says, support ie offer aid financially to help the club, whether it be every game as a season ticket holder or individual games. I support BHA but follow Spurs as I never give them anything, splitting hairs I know.

What a load of old B~@@**ks

I have a ST at the moment, but there were times when I didn't have one for a variety of reasons.

I then went to every game, both home and away, that I could afford to.

Was I less of a 'supporter' then than I am now? Or just a follower?

There are, unfortunately, loads of Albion supporters, who have been priced out of having STs, and now go as and when they can. Does that really make them any less of a supporter?

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Well, will you?:albion2:

Definitely !

I have watched and waited too long to watch The Albion in a stadium like we have now, the vast majority of that time was in Division Three.

I cant think of any circumstance, other than ill health or finance, that would prevent me renewing.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes all the time i can afford it.

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne
I've got the feeling that I'm not going to renew regardless of relegation.

But then March will come around, we'll either be in a good run of form or I'll forget to cancel the DD, and I'll be back here next November telling myself that this is my last year before cancelling. This has happened every year we've been at the Amex.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I have been a supporter since 1946 so seen us in every division during the good, bad and mediocre times why should I not renew my season ticket next season irrespective of which division we play in . It goes without saying most SUPPORTERS will renew followers may not.

So, you've been a STH since 1946?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Nope.
I brought my season ticket three seasons ago on the expectation we would be in the Premiership by the fourth or fifth year...we certainly aint looking anywhere near being in the Premiership...League 1 more likely.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I would really think hard about it.

I play a lot of golf now, especially on Saturday mornings and it cuts it a bit fine getting over to see the games on Saturday afternoon ( this Saturday we have a match and then a lunch and prize giving etc which will finish around 2:30 ish, so then I will ahve to get across from Brighton and Hove GC at teh Dyke to Falmer, get parked and walk to teh ground...I will not make three oclock probably so may give it a miss)

Also my subs go up next year and I am not sure if I can justify Golf subscription and Football too.

....and you can get a ticket on the day now, so there is not the panic that there could have been to get tickets.

after 16 years of continuously paying for a ST, it may be coming to an end

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Yes - a supporter is someone who supports the club . A bit of a clue there. It is only November why talk about relegation as if it is a done deal??!?!? Has the op not been a Brighton fan for that many years?? The not so great start to this season is not that catastrophic at this moment in time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sadly there's more chance me being able to renew if we go down than if we go up.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes - a supporter is someone who supports the club . A bit of a clue there. It is only November why talk about relegation as if it is a done deal??!?!? Has the op not been a Brighton fan for that many years?? The not so great start to this season is not that catastrophic at this moment in time.

fair point, but being a "supporter" doesnt mean you have to have a ST and of course peoples' circumstances change anyway. I have been watching brighton since 1974 and in all those years, we have hit the big time for 4 years, so to be fair, my expectations have always been around the third and fourth division mark and as far as I am concerned anything else is a bonus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here